We thought we would ask Lori Lee, our amazing VP of Design and owner of Red Door Home Living, some questions so that everyone can get to know her story better. When she’s not busy picking out designer finishes, coordinating projects or consulting with clients – you can find her at the store making us laugh with her quirky stories or more likely reorganizing everything.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who have no drive for life. I like to surround myself with “do-ers”.
2. What are you most scared of?
3. What is your drink of choice?
Lime margaritas on the rocks with salt.
4. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
5. What is your favourite memory at Red Door?
It would have to be our soft opening because all our really great family and friends were here, and all the hard work of getting the store opened was done and celebrated!
6. Whose work do you admire most?
7. If a genie gave you one wish, what would it be?
If a genie gave me one wish, it would be for Red Door to be as successful as I have dreamed it to be.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a house on a beach and golf everyday.
9. What is one of your favourite quotes?
Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
10. Which store would you most likely max-out your credit card at?